Dr. Jason Crookham is a fellowship trained Sports Medicine physician and certified in sports medicine, musculo-skeletal Sonography and family medicine. He treats recreational to professional athletes, and is currently the medical director for Wrestling Canada and the DEVO Cycling Team. In the past he has covered high profile events such as Rio Olympic wrestling, FIFA world cup soccer, NHL and NCAA football and basketball.
Dr. Crookham performs ultrasound guided diagnostic and therapeutic procedures to alleviate pain and promote healing. He is an expert at treating chronic and acute non-surgical conditions of the shoulder, elbow, hip, knee and ankle using exercise therapy, platelet rich plasma (PRP), visocsuplimnetation or corticosteroid.
Dr. Crookham is a former member of the Canadian National Cycling Team and is a clinical instructor at the University of British Columbia.
- Touro University California: Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- University of Hawai’i: Family Medicine Residency
- University of Michigan: Sports Medicine Fellowship
- College of Family Physicians of Canada (CCFP Sport and Exercise Medicine)
- Canadian Academy of Sport and Exercise Medicine (CASEM)
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine (AMSSM)
- Registered MSK Ultrasound (RMSK)
- American Board of Family Medicine (CAQ Sports Medicine)